Saturday, March 27, 2010

little conversation with david dark

Yesterday I was direct messaging on twitter with David Dark and it made my day, I wanted to immortalize it here because I lurve his writing so very very very very very much.

DavidDark
oh wow. i see you've got the beliefnet gig. congrats. if anyone round there'd like to pay me to blog. do let em know i'm game.


stephaniedrury
I'm amazed they let me blog on there considering I make fun of Fox News, their parent company.


DavidDark
that's my publisher (zondervan) too. i think newscorp doesn't care so long as people are buying/clicking/watching. les simpsons for instance.
patti smith's poetry as well.

stephaniedrury
Yes! Les Simpsons makes me think Fox is covertly apocalyptic


DavidDark
or someone's doing prophetic work on babylon's payroll. i 'spect it's always worked this way.

stephaniedrury
It seems like the most fitting way


DavidDark
and the most...biblical. often the most immediate (and sustainable) means for critiquing Nebuchadnezzer I imagine.

stephaniedrury
I wanted to say it's a delight to tweet with you since your books make me weep with new hope, comfort and comraderie. Thanks for everything!


DavidDark
a delight for me too. thanks for saying so.


1 comment:

Still Breathing said...

OK - you've convinced me. I've just added his books to my Amazon Wish List.