Saturday, April 4, 2009

cupcakes and small objects

I love Trophy Cupcakes way more than Cupcake Royale so I was looking at citysearch about what people have that's good to say about Cupcake Royale, and the comments on Trophy's were so funny. A lot of people were upset about the rude service they got. I've never gotten especially polite service there but that place is always so busy and I'd probably be in a bad mood if I worked there too. I really don't like it when people need their asses kissed by waitstaff or any customer service. I wrote my own review which is as follows -

Amazing amazing amazing!
March 16, 2009

I have dreams about these cupcakes. When they first opened I went up to Jennifer Shea and rambled like a nutcase on how insanely good everything was. It's just my favorite. I'd pay $10 for one of these cupcakes. The service people are all bitches but I don't care because they hand over cupcakes.

* Pros: Their flavors
* Cons: Unfriendly service, but I don't mind

Also, I'm so charmed by this small object site.

I really like this Lady Gaga song. She's sorta Freddie Mercury here.


Also for your consideration is this Carrie Bradshaw necklace – I would like one that said 'pants.' See also: a Be Nice Or Leave pillow. Smith Tower bird’s eye view. Movie written by Dave Eggers & Vendela Vida - I hope it's good. I like them so much.


OMG a hamburger bed!

Photobucket

...and a Hello Kitty cake
Photobucket

and cake lollipops too. So cute I can't stand it.

Photobucket

No comments: