Thursday, March 26, 2009

my march mix

Howdy! It’s just about the end of March and I’m just now loading my March mix just in the nick of time. There’s only one brand-new song on here (the Franz Ferdinand one). The rest are older. They just feel good when I’m riding the bus to work. The Beck track was always sort of buried on Midnite Vultures and I didn’t ever pay much attention to it but it came up the other day and made my heart beat faster. All of these songs make my heart beat faster, now that I think of it. I hope you all love them too.


Photobucket


Rad picture of Republican Street on Capitol Hill on Monday was taken by Candace.

ps - I really wanted to put If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears on here but couldn’t make it flow well with the other tracks. Next time I won’t censor myself.

5 comments:

Simone said...

I would not listen to your mix if that was on it. I say in this case, trust your instinct to censor yourself.

Simone said...

Oh, and you didn't put the link to the dang thing.

stephy said...

I didn't put the link, people are supposed to ask for it if they want it. But Britney should be on it, so maybe you don't want to listen to the mix after all.

Simone said...

As long as she's not on there (and by your own admission she doesn't fit in) I can listen.

the nibbling marmot said...

OK. Yes, please.