Sunday, November 2, 2008

jona's bad date

Jona just sent me a hilarious email and she gave me permission to post it.

***

HI!

I was on a date when you called. It was a bad and uncomfortable date. He talked to me like I was a retarded kid, and when I pointed that out, he said "That's weird...I worked with the mentally disabled for like 4 years..."

uhhhhhh.

ANYWAY I should have been at home under my 'lectric blanket.

He was clueless. But he was really cute and nice at first. But he would ask me what I liked to do, and I would tell him, and he would say, "That's GREAT, Jona! That's really good! Gooood!" Like he was encouraging a retarded baby.

There should have been cameras there. He had no game! He kept telling me he had to go to the bathroom so he could fart. Also, he asked me if I'd ever had an abortion. Also, he asked me if I want to be a mom.

Also...he used the word "pee pee" when referencing his dong.

Also, he referenced his dong.

I hope he didn't give me the clap.

I quit dating. It is a laugh factory right next door to a shit factory.

Barf,

-Jona

No comments: