Tuesday, August 26, 2008

portrait

David had Robin Marsh paint this of me for our 9th anniversary. It took her 9 months to do and we just got it today.

Photobucket

Up close. Yay Robin!

Photobucket

The big question is, where do you put a huge painting of yourself in your own tiny house? We ended up putting it in the living room on a wall that faces the back wall so you can only see it when you sit on a certain part of the sofa. It's surreal to have in the house. I'm pretty overwhelmed I guess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know you but I think it captures your personality... It's beautiful! [BTW, I just started reading your blog...it's really funny!]

Rye said...

Love the portrait. She caught the menacing look in your eye.

stephy said...

Aww thanks. Robin said she wanted me to have my usual expression where I look like I'm going to say somethign shocking.

Straight from the Norse's Mouth said...

Looks just like you! Beautiful!

Simone said...

Robyn really did capture that wry look of yours. It makes me feel like I'm sitting on an atomic bomb waitiing for it to go off.