Saturday, January 12, 2008

at home with clay aiken

Hi! What are you doing? I’m here with my prized possession, Mr. Electric Blanket, and obviously my good friend Internet and High Fidelity is on. It’s always on some channel. John Cusack sure is a whiny dildo. With extremely poor boundaries. What business is it of his about all that stuff his ex girlfriend is doing and why is she even answering his intrusive questions? Kraftwerk, Falco, Hasselhoff?

This interview with Clay Aiken in Newsweek is gold! My favorite things he said: “I’m sore. I couldn’t even get off the toilet the other day.” “I thought Monty Python was a person until three months ago.” “It wasn’t a Ford commercial. It was a music video. It was a completely different thing.” “We’re done. I thought Newsweek would be more reputable. I’m surprised.” Oh Clay! G a double y.

I would never get tired of being under this electric blanket, I am not kidding you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an electric blanket to snuggle in while reading, but I don't so I have to use a fleece blanket instead. If I had an electric blanket, I'd never get off the couch and then I'd be one of those people that gets stuck to the couch and has to have major surgery to remove their fat ass from the couch. But it just might be worth it for an electic blanket. . .