Wednesday, September 26, 2007

chunnel

There was so much fog this morning you couldn’t see the tops of the buildings or the Space Needle and I love that. The heat came on at work for the first time with the smell of dust burning which is my absolute favorite and I had A Moment. That smell means flannel sheets and crunchy leaves. These are a few of my favorite things, when the dong bites. When the pee stings. When I’m feeling nads. I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel ho bag.

Sorry, I don’t know where that came from. Here is a little sweetie pie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is some fall-ness in our living room. Judah picked out the “scary black bird” (fake, mind you).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my idea of a really good night. Give me and books and magazines and remote controls and I’m happy as a dead pig in the sunshine.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI love this couch so much. I would make out with it if it acted halfway interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i can't have your child may i please have the crow?